Friday, December 7, 2007

We Have a Winner Folks!


I emailed our winner Katie to let her know about the prize, she had this to say. "I was walking through a bookstore one day when the Pink Carnation caught my eye. I was hooked on the first page and haven't been able to put the books down since. Witty and comical, they are the perfect blend of history and romance!" Thanks for entering Katie and enjoy the book!

I want to take a moment to thank the more than 150 readers who entered in the Seduction of the Crimson Rose Giveaway at Loaded Questions! The response garnered from readers makes it clear just how important Lauren Willig's The Seduction of the Crimson Rose is AND that giveaways are a pretty good thing! I owe a thanks to Lauren Willig and the folks over at Dutton who unwittingly sent me more than one copy. I am happy that I can share this great book from a wonderful author with the readers of Loaded Questions.

Want to know more about our next big giveaway? It's the holidays and I can't bear to keep you waiting. Look for the next post and happy holidays.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails